Yarie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yarie

Earth.Water.Fire.Wind. These are just the few words we decided to tell you, but more awaits as you discover hidden caves, treasure chests and more. Make a ninja off of Naruto if you wish, or if you prefer the Avatar make a water bender. If you are not int

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~*Sakura/Sam*~
Hippyz
~*Sakura/Sam*~

Hey Empty
PostSubject: Hey   Hey Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:09 am

bom What up no one i love has been on in so long so i'm givin some T.L.C. to tha sight
Back to top Go down
Heather Leanne
Admin
Heather Leanne

Hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:38 am

Sad Hey Sam, I'm guessin you got on at school as did i. i miss you dearly as the rest of you that don't get on the site... i'm sorry but i'm thinking of deleting the site.. I LOVE IT but we don't use it... there may in the future be a new one if i decide to go ahead and delete it... LOVES YOU BUNCHES!!!!!
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad I want to cry every time i think of my old life and the friends i had then, i miss you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! I feel like i have died and this is a new life i have started... i hope you didn't forget me...love you more than my own "new" life...

Heather Leanne Root

April 3,2009
Back to top Go down
http://brittandheather.niceboard.net
~*Sakura/Sam*~
Hippyz
~*Sakura/Sam*~

Hey Empty
PostSubject: NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!   Hey Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:46 am

you are not this sight stays Twisted Evil ok and me and brittany are going to work on it when or if she comes over thursday k cat oh and i can get on at home now tongue yay =^-^= so that's when i get on this is still blocked on our school computers cause of charlie & what you did Exclamation lol Wink but ya sunny
Back to top Go down
~*Sakura/Sam*~
Hippyz
~*Sakura/Sam*~

Hey Empty
PostSubject: LOST SOME   Hey Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:06 am

ya so i when through tha anime pics & there where so many pictures that have that [This image or video has been moved or deleted] this i deleted so ya we have more room on that now k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yarie :: Anouncements-
Jump to: