Yarie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yarie

Earth.Water.Fire.Wind. These are just the few words we decided to tell you, but more awaits as you discover hidden caves, treasure chests and more. Make a ninja off of Naruto if you wish, or if you prefer the Avatar make a water bender. If you are not int

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't mess with him...HE'S MINE:)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
~*Sakura/Sam*~
Hippyz
~*Sakura/Sam*~

Don't mess with him...HE'S MINE:) Empty
PostSubject: Don't mess with him...HE'S MINE:)   Don't mess with him...HE'S MINE:) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 11:32 am

Name: Daniel Monday

Lives: Snow Kingdom

Power: strangth

About him: when he was a teenager all he did was get in to fights & start trouble. He was mean to his friends & family. He was all ways in a fight & becaues of that it made people want to fight him more. His life was going down hill from there.........but then he found someone who told him that no matter what trouble he gets in that she will be there to help the best she can. Not only did she promes him but his family to. But know his life is alot easier he is nice to his friends & family but he steal gets in to fights but he dosn't lose.

this is him:

Don't mess with him...HE'S MINE:) Jordan

Last edited by on Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
*Hinata*
knowz alotz
*Hinata*

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with him...HE'S MINE:)   Don't mess with him...HE'S MINE:) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 11:56 am

Where does he live?
Back to top Go down
Heather Leanne
Admin
Heather Leanne

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with him...HE'S MINE:)   Don't mess with him...HE'S MINE:) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 9:52 am

Ino, likey the picture.........................i know why you made him sam.
Back to top Go down
http://brittandheather.niceboard.net
shadow killer
New peoplz
shadow killer

PostSubject: nice   Don't mess with him...HE'S MINE:) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 10:43 pm

nice picturec

<BLOCKQUOTE id=c1aff1da>
Ino/heather wrote:
Ino, likey the picture.........................i know why you made him sam.
</BLOCKQUOTE>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with him...HE'S MINE:)   Don't mess with him...HE'S MINE:) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't mess with him...HE'S MINE:)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yarie :: Role Play :: Characters-
Jump to: