Yarie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yarie

Earth.Water.Fire.Wind. These are just the few words we decided to tell you, but more awaits as you discover hidden caves, treasure chests and more. Make a ninja off of Naruto if you wish, or if you prefer the Avatar make a water bender. If you are not int

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lorine Yokomoa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*Hinata*
knowz alotz
*Hinata*

Lorine Yokomoa Empty
PostSubject: Lorine Yokomoa   Lorine Yokomoa Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:47 am

My first char is gonna be my favroite char from KOH Lorine.

Name: Lorine Yokomoa

Race: Skyatopay

Lives: The Dark Forest

Powers: Her sense of smell touch and sound are tenfold of that of another humans

Personality: She isn't shy but she's not loud enough tho just put stuff out there. She has been blind for as long as she can remember and it doesn't bother her. She's used to the questions and stares she gets from other people. She is mostly kind once you get to know her and will be more willing to tell you more about herself.

Apearence:She has white hair that sparkles like stars to match her long silk dress. Her eyes look like that of the moon. Her skin seems to be a bit paler than it should be. Her hair is a little longer than her shoulders and is layered.

Last edited by on Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Heather Leanne
Admin
Heather Leanne

Lorine Yokomoa Empty
PostSubject: she is approved   Lorine Yokomoa Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:49 pm

I JUST COULDNT LEAVE HER OUT SHES YOUR FAV SO SHE IS MOST DEFINITY........................APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
http://brittandheather.niceboard.net

Lorine Yokomoa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yarie :: Role Play :: Characters-
Jump to: